"Sent to this earth, you were saved through the ages for this day and time.
Child of great worth, child of promise, daughter of the divine;
Pure and holy, in a little white dress
You were held in a circle and you were blessed.
And the Father looked down and the angels surrounded that place.
They knew the truth—all that you could do
And you will too if you have eyes to see
What heaven sees in you."
Child of great worth, child of promise, daughter of the divine;
Pure and holy, in a little white dress
You were held in a circle and you were blessed.
And the Father looked down and the angels surrounded that place.
They knew the truth—all that you could do
And you will too if you have eyes to see
What heaven sees in you."
(by Doug Walker & Sherry Marks Walker)
10 comments:
I love the pictures. What a little angel in her first white dress :) I'm excited for you to watch her grow and wear her oter two white dresses in time :) How special!
Beautiful dress! Your mom is AMAZING (you probably already know that)! You look great in the blessing pictures, wow! What a special day for your family.
I was expecting pictures like this for a week, that is why I started getting worried. They are gorgeous!
gorgeous pictures. she's a little angel!
She looked beautiful and adorable all at once. Thank you for letting us be apart of her special day! When you brought her in I totally thought she looked like a princess getting married. You mom did a great job making the dress!!
How precious! What a darling little girl. I love your blog layout, by the way. It's very classy!
oh my good gravy! how cute. i'm so sad i haven't gotten to see her yet.
She's so beautiful!!! I miss you so much, and can't wait to see you this summer!
I have a quick question for ya :) So I LOVE all your cool fonts and the neat buttons you have on the sidebar to make it look all nice and neat. so my question is, how do you do it? Thanks Laura :)
I agree with "Leshy"-- how cute! Can't wait to hold her again. Love ya.
Post a Comment