Tuesday, March 16, 2010

twenty seven years.

I am now 27.  (I have been for almost a month but we won't talk about how long it's been since I had a good post. :)  My birthday consisted of sleeping in...



Shopping for some new clothes--I can't tell you how long it's been since I went shopping---for normal sized clothes that is!  We went to dinner at Olive Garden--seems to be the theme for my birthday, I think we've been there for the last 3 of them!


Connel even made me a birthday cake...step aside Cake Boss!


My bro reminded me that it was my first birthday as a mommy! Yay!  
But, hey, where's the baby? She's definitely not taking the picture... oh yeah, she was getting loved by the friends who joined in on the cupcake decorating.  They didn't even mind that I hung out in my Jammies!




5 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Whew! You are alive. :)

The Beck Bunch said...

I love fun relaxing birthdays! Connel did a good job on that cake. I'm pretty impressed!!!!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Glad you had a good birthday. Good job Connel with that cake!

Leshy said...

that cake is awesome!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Connel could give the Cake Boss a run for his money :) Good Job!!! I'm glad you had a good relaxing birthday! Happy Birthday!! :)