Tuesday, March 16, 2010

someone broke into our house.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU POST ON YOUR BLOG!  SOMEONE MIGHT COME FROM ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOUSE!

That someone, showed up at 4:30 in the morning.  I had just started to feed Hannah and in the front room I heard someone fiddling with the door handle...

...I leaned over and hit Connel hard.  "Connel!  Someone's breaking into our house!"
"Oh crap!" said Connel.

The next thing I know He's digging in his top drawer, for a gun no doubt.  I think not, it was a shirt!  I'm thinking..."Why in the world is he worried about being dressed?  In the meantime, our TV and laptop are getting stolen!"

Then he swiftly heads toward the door without any weapon of any kind and I'm thinking that my husband is going to die.

Then I hear someone crying, no wait, that's laughing...

"Laura. I think you have a visitor..." and in pops...

MY SURPRISE!

They drove through the night, through snow, through darkness, just to be here for THE MAIN EVENT!

But, in the meantime...we had some fun at the Art Museum and Kirtland!

But, let's not forget, we also had to get together with some old friends...

...and chill with the cousins!


Thanks for coming you guys!  We were sure "lucky" to have you here!


3 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

That is too funny! I'm glad it was someone you know, but either way that would scare the bageebees out of me too! Glad it was family :)

The Beck Bunch said...

I think I would have freaked out. I'm a big chicken! That is nice that they came.

Tanya said...

haha you totally had me until the end...I thought someone really broke in!! I'm so glad it wasn't that though that would be so scary!!!