We have been having some great weather...and when Cleveland has great weather, you've got to take advantage of it! A few Sundays ago we took a walk in the Metroparks. Hannah's decided to have her nap, and peacefully enjoyed her stroller while we took a short walk and enjoyed Mr. Sun.
Our little snow bunny!
It looks freezing, I know, but it really was super nice out!
2 comments:
Oh fun! Molly loves her walks. I love the picture of her pursed lips. It looks like she's whistling.
PS. I do my crafts during Molly's naps, or in the evenings after Brian gets home. Most of the time he has her the whole evening so he can get some time with her too.
I hear ya about nice weather :) Its been warming up here in Idaho too!! Most of our snow is gone, but who knows we could get a few more inches (you know Idaho!). Anyway, glad the weather is warming up! That's always exciting to be able to get outside and not completely FREEZE!! :) :)
Post a Comment