Tuesday, March 23, 2010

a recent walk.

We have been able to go walking outside in the nice weather lately!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

That is great that you can get out so much! I love these pictures. Especially the second one!! So CUTE!!

Ashley said...

yeah Chicco strollers! =) It's so fun to go outside on walks with your babies and see them discover the world! I love your mirror pictures too.

You're mom told me about making Hannah's blessing dress. SO COOL! She is currently helping me redo my loveseat (see my latest blog post) Seriously, she is the most talented person I know. =) I want to be her. I'm so grateful for her help to me. Now I know why her daughters are my favorite people too! They are just like her! =)

love and miss you!
the skiftons

Brianna Tuckett said...

How fun!! I get soooooo excited for this time of year when the weather starts to turn warm and you can FINALLY get outside! I love the second picture of Hannah with her cute little tongue sticking out! :) :) Fun stuff :)