so sad I'm missing her grow up so much. You need to come visit us and then you cold show her off to all your MO friends too!!!!!!
How fun! When I was younger my family did foster care and the first baby we took in was 8 or 9 months and didn't know how to roll over yet! We had to teach her a lot of different stuff, but its fun to watch them learn and progress :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
so sad I'm missing her grow up so much. You need to come visit us and then you cold show her off to all your MO friends too!!!!!!
How fun! When I was younger my family did foster care and the first baby we took in was 8 or 9 months and didn't know how to roll over yet! We had to teach her a lot of different stuff, but its fun to watch them learn and progress :)
Post a Comment