I will probably say this every month and milestone, but I canNOT believe you are getting so big. It's so bittersweet to watch you grow and learn new things every day! Right now you are starting to do some really fun things!
- You are lifting your head up when you are having tummy-time.
- You are starting to bat at things and sometimes get a little frustrated when you can't get the thing you are trying to touch! :)
- You are still coo-ing away! Mommy loves when you get so intense when you "talk", I just wish that I knew all the things that you were saying to me!
- You have started solid foods! We have given you rice cereal so far and you seem to love it! You anticipate the next bite and practically try to suck the spoon out of our hands!
- You had your first cold! Mommy was so worried and took your temperature practically every hour. Daddy said that if I took you to the doctor, they would just tell me that you had a cold. And he was right, but it sure gave me some peace of mind!
- You are taking a bath in the big tub now and although you get a little jittery at first, eventually you get excited and concentrate real hard on splashing!
- You have started sleeping about 7 hours straight at night! The longest you have slept is 8 hours! Woo hoo!
- You have started to suck and chew on everything that you CAN get a hold of! It all goes to your mouth!
- You have started to giggle! We LOVE THIS! You love to dance with us and start to smile almost every time you hear an upbeat song come on! You giggle and laugh when we tickle you and when we dance around the room with you in our arms. I mostly think you just like to watch us act silly!
- Your favorites right now are your "WADDLE!" book, your Eric Carle butterfly toy and watching the fish in the tank! Your un-favorites are getting out of the bath (because it's cold!), and riding in your carseat.
We love Love LOVE YOU baby girl!
Love, Mommy and Daddy-O!
3 comments:
that's so fun that her fav toy is the butterfly i gave her. i made a good choice.
I LOVE the videos!! Little ones are so fun in the tub with the water, but sometimes I'm not sure who ends up more wet, you or the baby? :) I love the video of Connel feeding her too and all the sweet things he was saying. It's nice to see a Daddy that loves his little girl :) :) Fun stuff!
She is the cutest little thing! Those Eric Carle toys really are cool, Molly loves her elephant one!
Post a Comment