holy crap she looks like connel in this picture! so cute!
She is getting so big and is totally adorable!! What a cutie patutie :) :)
I still think she looks like connel! :) what a cutie!
She gets cuter and cuter every day! And with every picture :) She's definitely a keeper ;)
I reacted just like Alicia. In fact I may have even said "holy crap". She does look just like Connel, but still manages to be adorable (he he, just kidding ;)
She is sooo cute! I can totally understand why you just love this girl! And yes, she does look like her Daddy. That is so cute!
Hey You guys! We miss you guys!! We hope that everything is going good! You girl just keeps getting cuter and more adorable as time goes by! Lucky!
Oh, I can't wait for my baby! Actually I can ha ha. But what a cute little girl you guys have! Just darling.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
holy crap she looks like connel in this picture! so cute!
She is getting so big and is totally adorable!! What a cutie patutie :) :)
I still think she looks like connel! :) what a cutie!
She gets cuter and cuter every day! And with every picture :) She's definitely a keeper ;)
I reacted just like Alicia. In fact I may have even said "holy crap". She does look just like Connel, but still manages to be adorable (he he, just kidding ;)
She is sooo cute! I can totally understand why you just love this girl! And yes, she does look like her Daddy. That is so cute!
Hey You guys! We miss you guys!! We hope that everything is going good! You girl just keeps getting cuter and more adorable as time goes by! Lucky!
Oh, I can't wait for my baby! Actually I can ha ha. But what a cute little girl you guys have! Just darling.
Post a Comment