Wednesday, September 16, 2009

out little place.

We are finally feeling settled and getting things put up on the walls. We love this little place, it is in such a great location in a great city, and a great ward. Only about a 15 minute walk from a view of the lake! Here is a picture of the little place. We love it! :) It will be perfect for us 3!


I'll have more pics of the inside as soon and we get the rest of the boxes put away...we are getting close!

6 comments:

Amy said...

so cute! I want to live in a house soooo bad.

Heidi said...

That is so adorable!! I am jealous. I love old houses! And it looks like it has been taken care of which is awesome. I am excited to see pictures of the inside :)

C.B. said...

That house is darling! Picture Perfect!

kim said...

I really like it! It sound slike you guys are in a great place and a great atmosphere which is so wonderful. We love you and miss you!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love it!! It is just such a cute little house. I LOVE the yard and flowers! Wish mine looked that good :)

Ashley said...

What a cozy place to call home! Can't wait to see inside.