Wednesday, September 16, 2009

splash park.

We went to the Rexburg Splash park with my nieces and nephews while in Idaho. The day was a little chilly, so the kids didn't get in the water much, not the mention that the HUGE bucket pouring water every so often was a little scary for a couple of 2 and 3 yr olds! Oh well, I go some fun pics anyway. We also got to get together with my mom's sister, our cousins and their two cute kiddos. We then went to the Carousel, where the kids were nervous at first, then didn't want to get off afterwards. :)

Tessa and Emily

Alicia and Charlotte

Eric and Gage

Splashin' with Uncle Eric

Mad about something

Cool Joe :)

What a cute Parker face!


The Grandma's!


Some of the crew...just chillin'

Silly face!

To much fun!

What a monkey!

So excited to ride the carousel!

Magical!

Uncle Eric had fun too!

Grandpa and Meg

Just being cuddly.

5 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE all the pics! Even though I don't know anybody in them, they are WAY cute!! I LOVE the one of the little girl being swung by someone by her hands (does that make sense?), I LOVE the look on her face!! It's precious! :)

Sweet Em said...

Whoops, I forgot to spell check accessory! {blush}

Sweet Em said...

Meg makes a good little asseccory for mom doesn't she ;)

I hesitate to say this but I am SOOOO glad you didn't post the picture of me "hanging" on the monkey bars...I was so nervous as I scrolled down.

The Beck Bunch said...

Very cute pictures! It looks like you had a lot of fun there.

Heidi said...

You have such cute kids in your family!! Your little girl is going to be sooo adorable I can tell. It looks like you guys had lots of fun. That is great. And you take really good pictures Laura :)