How could I not love to be one? If I wasn't an auntie, I wouldn't get to...
slide.
slide.
stick out my tongue.
roll down a hill. (okay so I wasn't the one rolling...)
kiss these lips and cheeks.
push a swing.
share flowers.
help make cookies...
and eat the m&m's...
right before dinner.
Okay, so I could still do almost all of those things if I wasn't an auntie. But, I wouldn't get to do it with
her.
her.
or her.
Can you blame me?
6 comments:
I totally don't blame you. They are all so adorable! I can not wait to meet your little girl. She will be soooo adorable!!
that was so sweet!!! I bet your the best auntie ever, and soon to be best mommy to :) ♥ya!!
Hot diggity dog - Gma and Gpa have cutie Gbabies!
Why didn't you post the picture of Gma rolling down the hill? ;)
So sweet! Being an auntie is great but just wait until you are a Mommy. I'm so excited for you. :)
this is by far one of my fav posts. SOOO CUTE we are lucky auntie's. makes me miss all them. and so excited for another!!!
I've been pirating some of your photos of my girlies to use for a christmas gift I'm making for Mom. Just thought you'd like to know.
Post a Comment