Thursday, August 27, 2009

the idaho falls greenbelt.

One of my favorite things to do is to walk around the Greenbelt in IF. It was a nice day (everyday was nice without the humidity!) so we went out to have a picnic by the river and feed the ducks.

What a beautiful day!


(picture taken by sweet em)


My sister and her beautiful daughters.

(picture taken by sweet em)
Mostly there were geese. Not to many ducks!


I was trying to feed him...and he kept running away from me!


Gramma.
I love this picture.


Eating straight out of her hand!


My niece has a picture of the temple in her hand. She is way into "matching" everything right now, so she just had to take the picture to "match" the "bwu tempo".


I am SO proud of this photo--yes, taken by me!





More fun to come.

8 comments:

Editt said...

What fun pictures Laura! I want to be there right now. The humidity AND heat in Texas is a little intense at this time of year. Glad you got to go to IF.

C.B. said...

Looks fun! I miss IF sometimes.

Sweet Em said...

So...I'll be linking my blog to this. Thanks for doing all the work for me!

Sweet Em said...

Also, the caption should have said "My sister and her cute girls and her big bottom."

Also, I just clicked back here to show the pictures to T and she was THRILLED that she is wearing the same dress as in the picture.

MATCH!

Mandy said...

Glad you are having fun visiting family.

Heidi said...

Love the pic's. So glad you go to spend time with family. I miss Idaho Falls. It is so pretty.

MindySue said...

great pics. i have to admit, when I saw the first picture (which is adorable) the first thing I thought was...Janets going to get goose poop on her bum.

Katie Lee said...

I also love the greenbelt!!! and hanging out with family! Looks like so much fun!