Monday, January 21, 2008

tag {four}.

Okay so I guess I have been tagged...Do I wait for anything?
Four jobs that I have had in my life: 1. Sandwich Artist (Subway) 2. Child Caregiver (Daycare) 3. Apartment Complex Manager (Davenport Properties and Aspen Village Apts) 4. Digital Scrapbooking Consultant (Heritage Makers)

Five Places I have been: 1. Nyssa, Oregon 2. Nauvoo, Illinois 3. Boston, Massachusetts 4. San Fransisco, California 5. Cleveland, Ohio :)

Four Favorite Foods: 1. Texas Roadhouse 2. Potato Chips 3. Anything Chocolate 4. Mom's Stir Fry and Won Tons 5. Ice Cream (hmm...I need to work out!)

Four People I'd like to get to know better: 1. My little sister 2. My neices and nephew 3. The people in my new ward 4. There is always something new to learn about everyone! :)

Four reasons why I love being me: 1. I have a wonderful husband that spoils me more than he should. 2. I have very loving parents and awesome siblings (and siblings-in-law). 3. I have a really comfy mattress. 4. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!!

Four Classes that I wish were offered to and that I could participate in right now. 1. LIVE 30 minute meals taught by Rachel Ray. 2. Photography 3. Telepathy 4. Cures for the overactive husband. :0) Just Kidding! :0)

Four friends or relatives that I am tagging: 1. Julie 2. Kara 3. Jana (when she reads this) 4. Emily

5 comments:

Tanya said...

Jana has a blog? what is it?? and no you don't wait for anything, you just answer the questions and then send it to others.

Laura said...

Tanya, Jana just started one, but I don't know what the http thing is.

Jamie said...

Yeah, I thought it was fun to click over and see how you were doing the other day when Em updated her blog. It made me long for the days when Merril and I were young and married. It was poor but it was fun! It's still fun, just with more, "It's my toy!"

Holly said...

Laura! I just saw your blog link on Christy's blog, :) So fun! And while I'm sitting here typing this, I see that Tanya and Jana have one too!! You girls are so cute! You will have to check out my blog too. :)

Sweet Em said...

I do totally intend to "be tagged" in fact I am halfway through filling it out but this week has been busy (I was copying 133 cute pictures of Tessa onto a CD for you...busy busy busy) ... thats my excuse anyway.