Tuesday, January 8, 2008

big shot in a big place.

Well, we made it! The big move across the country! We are now ready to start living in the "real world". Not that blogging is the real world... and not that BYU-Idaho isn't, well, actually..... :) Now all those people that like to hear me ramble on and talk about myself will get the read about me too! At times I feel foolish talking about myself, so mostly I will talk about my hubby and the fun stuff that we do.

So, we're here, and there is no turning back, unless I want to make the same trip I did to get here! No thanks! :( (You'll hear about that later!)

So for a long time, we have been really excited to switch r
oles. He has been really excited because if that boy holds still for more than 10 seconds, he will be ready to explode, and watch out if he does, he makes a whirlwind around the house, either cleaning (while whistling at the top of his lungs) which is not particularly a bad thing, or just plain ol' bugging me. So, I'm okay with him going to work. The fact that I don't have to go also makes things a great deal better for me. I have WAY less stress, except for stressing that we might get mugged walking down the street. But mostly, I'm just glad that he has a good job that treats him well and makes him feel like a Big Shot, cuz that's the way he likes it! :) Yesterday, he had his first day at work and was so cute! I'll post a picture for you all to see him...

2 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Okay, I'm really afraid you might be thinking by now that I am a stalker...I guess the other, equally scary alternative is that I am honestly and truly living vicariously through you...which is probably true. I think it goes without saying that I am excited to read about your adventures! Love ya!

C.B. said...

hey sweety! it's me! Christy! Remember...where did you move to...let me know what you are up to ...k...
LOVES!