This was pretty much the majority of our flights. We had a 2 1/2 hour delay in SLC and then a 5 hour layover with an hour delay in Denver. This was the first time that I slept on an airport floor. Ew.
HA! take that blogger, I finally got passed not being able to comment!! So Laura~ those delays suck, but who took a picture of you guys sleeping?? or were you not actually sleeping?? anyways... so what have you been doing with all your free time? sleeping? enjoying not working? or are you gonna break down and get a job?
1 comment:
HA! take that blogger, I finally got passed not being able to comment!! So Laura~ those delays suck, but who took a picture of you guys sleeping?? or were you not actually sleeping?? anyways... so what have you been doing with all your free time? sleeping? enjoying not working? or are you gonna break down and get a job?
Post a Comment