1. Large wallet that holds my checkbook and all my cards, coupons and reciepts 2. My cell phone 3. Keys 4. Camera (case) 5. The wonderful GPS 6. Ticket and sprocket key chain from the motorcycle show 7. bunch of crumpled receipts, a shopping list, and a quote handout from church 8. Jump drive 9. change 10. smokey the bear pin (don't ask) 11. pen 12. random pieces of gum 13. Ziploc containing 3 tubes of lipgloss, vaseline, pills, blush stick, tampons and pads, lotion, toenail clippers (again don't ask), nail file...is that it? I think so.
Of course my bag looks this great when everything is inside!!! You think I meant to set it up like this so I could take a picture?!?!?
and then some...but I added pictures to make it a tid bit more interesting...
Where were you born? Ogden, UT
Middle Name: Kathrine
How old will you be this year? 25...in just 20 days
Nicknames: Lu, Lulu, Lulu Lamb, Lars, Weefee (only Connel can get away with a nickname like that)
Are you taller than your mother or father? Same height at mom. 5'3"
Do you cry often in movies? Not really, only during Charly, Harry Potter and
Hope Floats
What is your biggest pet peeve? Sweat, sticky hands, cold feet (in the literal sense)
Favorite Color? Yellow or Pink
Favorite foods? Chocolate and Ice Cream or a combo of both.
Favorite Restaurants? Quizno's and
Texas Roadhouse

Favorite Beverage? Water
Favorite cold Cereal? Special K w/ strawberries
Favorite Smells? Homemade Cinnamon Rolls, Brooke's House (always smells like cake...YUM!), babies...oh the torture!!!, Red Dirt
Favorite time of day: 11:30 (when the mail comes) or 5:40 or so (when Connel gets home)
What brand of Shampoo and Conditioner do you use? Bed Head
Favorite make-up products? Mascara, Concealer and Lip gloss
How many pillows do you sleep with? 1-2... more than that if Connel didn't get suffocated by them.
Do you play an instrument? If one song on the piano counts...Yes
Have you ever been skinny dipping? What you don't know can't blackmail me.
Did you do any sports in High School? Ballroom Dance and Color Guard
What was the last movie you saw in the theatre? I do not remember, it's been to long.
What is your favorite article of clothing? My sweatshirt from Salem, Mass. or my new jeans.
What is your dream vacation?
Cruise to a tropical island

Trip to Italy/Europe

African Safari

What was your first impression of your spouse? Oh boy...He's HOT! But then I thought, "But he looks like he's trying to be cool with those sunglasses on the back of his head." To good for me. But dang, he's hot!
If you were an animal what would you be?
Ok so I didn't know, so I took a little quiz and I ended up as a hippo!

What is your favorite "me time" activity? I thought it was obvious...blogging, (thanks em!)
Favorite TV shows: LOST and 24
What is your dream car?
White Ford Mustang Convertible
with black leather seats (I will drive it with a sheer scarf around my neck and some sunglasses...) this one would do though...

What is one of your weaknesses? Food
What do you fix for dinner when there is nothing to fix? Chicken Fettuchini Alfredo using the George Foreman and a Western Family packet for the alfredo sauce.
If you could live in a different decade/era which on would it be? Any when the women wear really pretty jewelry, hats and dresses
My Fair Lady type era (early 1900's?).

What is the emotion you feel the most? Love
Do you consider yourself outgoing? Somewhat
What is something you are constantly working on? Cleaning my house
Any hidden talents? and waiting to emerge...I think I will be an awesome Mom!!!
What is a word or phrase you overuse? So, yeah, um..., whatever, anyways
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? Moving far away from family and friends.
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? I quit my apartment managing career!
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? To have a baby, or at least get pregnant.
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? The Lord never forgets about you.
Who are the 7 people you are going to tag to do this survey? Brooke, Julie, Kara, Tanya, Cheri, Christy, Emily ....c'mon you guys, we like to talk about ourselves...why else would we keep a blog?!?! :)
Now, post the most recent pic. you have taken of yourself!
ME!

8 comments:
Cute Purse Miss Laura! Thanks for playing along. :) It's always fun to read about everyone!! Have a great day.
Yeah! You found me! It's funny because when I couldn't sleep at 2 a.m. this morning I was thinking about how you were doing at that I at least needed to email you and check up on things. Sounds like it's going good. Good to hear from you!
You totally made my day. Thanks... for the sweet comment! :)
PS I think you will be an AWESOME mom! I hope your dreams come true this year in that area!! :) Eeek! Pretty exciting!
Of coarse I remember you LAURA, you big DORK!!! I'm so glad that you blog, how are things? You mentioned that you moved away, where do you live now?
P.S. My husband said that he motorbiked with your once up in the hills!
okay Laura, I wasn't gonna ask, but I keep wondering...What part and which movie of Harry Potter do you cry?? sorry I just have to ask :)
Tanya, it must have been an emotional day! :0) but, the part when Hermione gets mad a Ron after the Ball...I know...I told you, that time of the month or something. And in #5 when Harry is getting zapped by Lord Voldemort and he is remembering things in his life and Ron and Hermione flash and they are all smiling, do you remember that part? Plus I cried in the 6th and 7th books! Talk about getting into it huh?
We both love the same TV shows! What are your thoughts on Lost so far?
Post a Comment