Sunday, January 27, 2008

fun times.

Connel and I have already been able to go see some cool stuff!
Last weekend (Jan 20) we went to a place called Cuyahoga Falls. It was really cold outside!!! We accidentally went to the wrong waterfalls but we still had fun!
Here are the waterfalls we went to, we were like... "these are really lame!"


...and here are the real Cuyahoga Falls. Oh well... They're pretty in pictures! :)

We also went to a ballroom dance class and (re)learned the Quickstep. It was really fun, and I was really bad! I guess I am out of practice, but we decided that we are going to find a place and take some more lessons! I have such a great hubby!



This weekend we went to a Motorcycle show.
There were lots of huge bike manufacturers...Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda, KTM, Harleys, plus tons more. Connel was loving it and was really missing his bike and his buddies the whole time! He was all gungho about it for the entire 4 1/2 hours that we were there. I had fun for about the first 2 hours, then every bike started looking the same and my feet really hurt and I was hungry. There were guys there doing some cool jumps and tricks and stuff. And there were some really cool bikes! I did really good at not complaining though! I am such a good weefee!

Connel on a Yamaha



Me on a KTM





















A new bike for Connel?




















Some really cool bikes!



5 comments:

Tanya said...

How fun!! those waterfall pics are cool. I'm so jealous your going to take dance classes!!!! how much fun!!

C.B. said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I'm sure the whole dancing thing will come back to you really quick. You have always been an awesome dancer.

Holly said...

Looks like fun! I think that's one of the best things about being somewhere new... discovering and exploring!! :)

Sweet Em said...

I want to know who took your picture in front of those dinky falls. Aaron is assuming you had a tripod...

I also read to him the part about dance classes with the "hum what a great idea" tone of voice he SHOULD be familiar with, but he didn't get it.

Laura said...

a mini tripod...it's really nifty. Here is a personal note to Aaron. You know...you and Emily should take some dance classes, then when we come to visit, we could al l go cut a rug!