Wednesday, October 14, 2009

pacific.

Oh, yes, by the way, we have almost completely decided on the name Hannah for our little sweetie...as you can see!




4 comments:

Hanna in the House... said...

Man how I wish That it were me in these pics. The beach sounds amazing! You look way too cute. I love the pic of you with the name in the sand, and the one with your cute belly toward your hubby! I'm sure you are ready to have a baby by now, but enjoy the little bug while it is still inside of you!

Trapper and Suzy said...

I think you looked amazing in that bathing suit!! I understand what you mean though. And Hannah is BEAUTIFUL name! Have you checked to see what it means?

Wii are the Nelsons said...

those pics on the beach are so cute and you look great, promise!

Ashley said...

Awesome pictures! I had to laugh about your comment on the beached whale! You crack me up! And you don't look like one. You look great! I wouldn't dare take a picture of me pregnant in a swimsuit-yikes!

The name Hannah is very cute!