At one point the instructor had the partners seperate and she asked us to tell us one thing that we complain about that our partner would know for sure we were the one with this particular problem. Then she had the men come back in and as she stated these individual complaints the husbands had to guess which of the complaints came from their wives. Mine was that my feet ached. However, a couple of the other women complaints were that their backs ached, I also complain about that on occasion and so Connel thought that was me. Even though he changed his answer at the end, he still had to wear the "Empathy Belly" !!! Connel was a really good sport and paraded around the classroom bouncing it up and down! What a goofball---a super cute one!
Monday, October 5, 2009
empathy.
This past Thursday we went to our Childbirth class. I had already read about a lot of the things that we talked about concerning the birthing process and what happens to my body and my baby during the while process. However, I was glad to have Connel there with me, because a lot of the things that we learned about were new to him. I have explained them a bit at a time, but not as in detail as it was explained to us in the class. So, that was my favorite part. Besides one other thing...
At one point the instructor had the partners seperate and she asked us to tell us one thing that we complain about that our partner would know for sure we were the one with this particular problem. Then she had the men come back in and as she stated these individual complaints the husbands had to guess which of the complaints came from their wives. Mine was that my feet ached. However, a couple of the other women complaints were that their backs ached, I also complain about that on occasion and so Connel thought that was me. Even though he changed his answer at the end, he still had to wear the "Empathy Belly" !!! Connel was a really good sport and paraded around the classroom bouncing it up and down! What a goofball---a super cute one!


At one point the instructor had the partners seperate and she asked us to tell us one thing that we complain about that our partner would know for sure we were the one with this particular problem. Then she had the men come back in and as she stated these individual complaints the husbands had to guess which of the complaints came from their wives. Mine was that my feet ached. However, a couple of the other women complaints were that their backs ached, I also complain about that on occasion and so Connel thought that was me. Even though he changed his answer at the end, he still had to wear the "Empathy Belly" !!! Connel was a really good sport and paraded around the classroom bouncing it up and down! What a goofball---a super cute one!
4 comments:
How fun! I'm glad you (and Connel!) are liking your class :) We start ours on Wednesday... we'll see how it goes!
I wish they had an empathy belly for Mike to try on at our class
Does it include heartburn, frequent urination, uncontrollable sobbing, nausea and cravings? If so, where can I order one"
Haha...Connel is never going to live that down when I show Luke the picture!! ;)
Post a Comment