After we went to Oregon, we went to California to visit Connel's Mom and his other Grandparents. We saw some movies and talked with relatives, and just hung around and enjoyed one another's company. On the first full day that there we went to the beach and had some fun just lounging, it was a little overcast so we did not get in the water much, but we did have fun reading and taking some fun pictures...
Brothers.
Taking a dip.
It didn't last long...
Oh, yes, by the way, we have almost completely decided on the name Hannah for our little sweetie...as you can see!
I thought I snapped a cool picture of my belly + "baby's-name-written-in-the-sand", but somehow I ended up with this picture of a beached whale...
The real sympathy belly! :)
A few more pics on the shore...
And few back at the house with Grandma Pat and Grandpa Don...
4 comments:
Man how I wish That it were me in these pics. The beach sounds amazing! You look way too cute. I love the pic of you with the name in the sand, and the one with your cute belly toward your hubby! I'm sure you are ready to have a baby by now, but enjoy the little bug while it is still inside of you!
I think you looked amazing in that bathing suit!! I understand what you mean though. And Hannah is BEAUTIFUL name! Have you checked to see what it means?
those pics on the beach are so cute and you look great, promise!
Awesome pictures! I had to laugh about your comment on the beached whale! You crack me up! And you don't look like one. You look great! I wouldn't dare take a picture of me pregnant in a swimsuit-yikes!
The name Hannah is very cute!
Post a Comment