So, it's October 1st and I am still catching up on my August posting! My last post was not that, um, uplifting...so here's a more joyful one!
I was missing my Missouri friends today and I wanted to post about the great baby shower that they hosted for me before we moved.
It was so nice to have many people that I got to know and love there at my shower. I am so thankful for all the support that they have given to Connel and I over the past year, their friendship has meant so much to us!
I was honored to have Kim's famous birthday wall...or shall we say "baby shower" wall in this case!
Here are some of the fun games that we played:
Game #1: We raced to suck some juice through a baby bottle! It was harder than I thought!
#2: We split up into two teams and had to blow up balloons to fit inside maternity clothing. The balloons were the "baby weight" and we had to race to blow up balloons to see how many we could fit inside the clothes. Two girls put the maternity clothing on and we stuffed the clothing with the balloons! The team with the most "baby weight" (or balloons) won! Haha!
We also had some great treats from the talents of both Kietra and Kim...
And opened many treasured gifts!
Our first ever pack of diapers!
Thank you to all attended, we can't tell how much everything you've given and done for us has helped! Also a HUGE THANK YOU to Kietra and Kim for hosting a wonderful shower, you two are the best and I miss you so much!
1 comment:
what cool games: the baby weight won looks hilarious, and great food decor. Cherish those diapers, you're going to need a lot, but I would only really bulk up on size 2 and then get what you need as it comes with newborn and size 1...James just got big so fast, I had too many of the smaller diapers.
Post a Comment