The last thing we did in Idaho was attend my niece's baby blessing. It was a beautiful blessing. After church we went to my sister's Mother-in-Law's house and had a scrumptious lunch, where I stuffed myself silly.
We got to take a few family pictures. We haven't had one with everyone in it for quite awhile.
However, I learned that I need to get rid of any expectations that 14 people, including children all looking at the camera at the same time with perfect smiles is...well, never gonna happen. With various pictures of parents pinching their children's faces, people mid-sentence, and Brother-in-laws giving mother-in-laws bunny ears... I managed to salvage this one...
We got to take a few family pictures. We haven't had one with everyone in it for quite awhile.
However, I learned that I need to get rid of any expectations that 14 people, including children all looking at the camera at the same time with perfect smiles is...well, never gonna happen. With various pictures of parents pinching their children's faces, people mid-sentence, and Brother-in-laws giving mother-in-laws bunny ears... I managed to salvage this one...



4 comments:
FYI to everyone reading various = more than 25 easily. Talk about a hyperactive family.
how cute! i love family pictures! our family doesn't do them very often-we just got them done this last july...and they are already going to be outdated!! 2 new babies in the family won't even be in the picutres!!
Such a cute family!
What a beautiful family! I love your nieces dresses! SO cute! They have to pass those down to you!!!
Post a Comment