Laura
- Started a blog (keeping somewhat of a personal history)
- Worked at Mission Home, learned new things, shared knowledge!
- Was able to share gospel, shared testimony of the Book of Mormon with someone not of my faith for the first time...and make a couple "BFF's" along the way!
- Helped a child learn to read better.
- Received a job in my field.
- Gave a talk in sacrament meeting without crying through the entire thing! (for me, that was BIG :)
- Lived through Girls Camp!
Connel
- Received a new job and started in January!
- Survived Scout Camp and the calling of Assnt. Scout Master (twice)
- Worked on the accounting, etc. for the site of the largest single kiln cement plant in the world.

- Fixed a neighbors car.
- Rode public transportation, without getting robbed.
- Successfully "brought in the bacon"! :)
Together
- Started reliable Food Storage
- Went on some very fun trips and outings with each other
- Moved twice


- Served in various ward/branch callings
- Made two very fun trips home to see family

- Made it through a particularly rough trial, testimonies still intact. :)
- Had first Christmas alone together
- Housed an extra family member for a month. (we now know that we can live with a 3rd person.) ---that is not an annoucement.
- Made new friends, kept in touch with old friends.
- Celebrated our 4th year of marriage
OKAY- 2009 -WE ARE READY FOR YOU!
4 comments:
great accomplishments...that's a really good idea to do so you can focus on the positive
Sounds like you are ready for 2009! I miss you a ton! Hope you have a happy new year!
I like the idea too and it's good to have documented so you can look back at this year later on. I'm going to have to do that as well as set myself a few goals.
Sounds like a successful 2008!
Hi Laura! I saw that you commented on The Coterie so I thought I'd check and see what you'd been up to...and there I see a picture of Chelsea! (Sis. Norton) How exciting! She comes home 1 week from TODAY!!!
Post a Comment