
(dang! what a hottie!)
I was tagged by Holly, (actually, I just tagged myself because she said anyone could do it... and I really need to talk about my hubby and how wonderful he is, because he has been working so, so hard and being so, so sweet lately! :)
A-ATV of choice? um...a 4 wheeler? but...he'd rather have a...KTM 300MXC, Suzuki RMZ450, Yamaha YZ450...any of the above.
B-Born on? 4th day of the 9th month
C- Cookies or Candy? neither...Carrots, he is the health food nut in our fam.
D- Date of choice when you go out? Something outdoors
E- Essential Item? Cell Phone (LOL) or Leatherman
F-Favorite Foods? Steak, Mashed or Funeral Potatoes, Gravy Gravy Gravy, Green Bean Casserole, Mormon Jello Salad, Fingerlings, Ribs, anything done on the Grill, oh heavens where do I stop?
G-Gas or Diesel Vehicle? Gas
H-Hobbies? riding...
camping, hanging out w/ friends

(there is seriously the most fun story attached to this pic! snow, wilderness movies, collapsing tents, 5 Am gunshots, chain-saw made benches...ah the good ol days! :O)
off-roading

did I mention riding?

hunting, fishing and other outdoor fun...oh yeah...don't forget riding! He wants to get into woodworking but it's a little expensive to get into, his newest hobby? baby-sitting boy scouts :) (he loves it). He also likes to apart anything from cars to houses and then put them back together. Oh yeah and RIDING.
I-Ice Cream Flavor? Vanilla
J- Job? Associate Business Manager
K-Kids? 1 - Laura 25 yrs old
L- Last Vacation as a couple? If moving to Ohio doesn't count, we went to
Island Park for our 3rd Anniversary. (almost a year ago). We stayed in a run down little Mack's Inn cabin and went canoeing and stuff, it was way fun!


(Lewis and Clark?)
M- Morning Person or Night Owl? Morning Person! :)
N- Number of Siblings? 2 immediate (sister Carly and brother Cody) 5 sibling-in-laws (Emily, Aaron, Greg, Alicia, Eric)
O-OCD or sloppy? Oh so OCD! :)
P-Pet Peeves? Messy House/clutter, when he does something the wrong way
Q-Quiet or Loud? Loud, he grew up on a farm yelling over tractors.
R-Restaurant? Laura's Kitchen
S-Sports? Wrestling and Pole-vault
T-Tight wad or spender? Neither and Both
U-Unknown Fact about him? He likes to surprise people with things he KNOWS they will love and he is extremely thoughtful. And when he does he gets really excited about it and can't hardly contain himself.
For instance, he brought me home a bushel of Daffodils on Monday...
and yesterday he brought me a tree blossom...
V-Vegetables? Yes, he always eats his veggies.
W-Worst Habit? Perfectionist, I still can't decide if that is a good or bad thing.
X-Xtra Curricular activities in high school? Wrestling, Pole-Vault, and Cross country
Y-Your favorite things about him? He is thoughtful, cleans up after himself, helps me be a better me, works hard, and makes me feel pretty even when I'm not. HE IS THE MOST WONDERFUL HUSBAND IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!

Z-Zoo Animal he is most like...(it used to say zodiac sign but I thought that was boring to end with) a beaver! (lol) seriously though, he is always working or busy doing something and if he is not doing that wants to "go outside and do something active."
I LOVE YOU CONNEL!
I tag Brooke M., Amy C., Emily U., Tanya C. ...and pretty much everyone else who wants to brag about their hubby.
12 comments:
Oh yes I did tag you!! :) Loved reading about your other half! It's so fun!
you guys are so cute!!! i'm so excited to come out cause i miss you guys a ton!!! only a month left... abouts
I just need to clarify one thing...I have the best hubby in the world...:) although mine could use a few tips from Connell, like bringing me flowers for no reason..lucky you! :) love your pics, I'll get mine done as soon as my computer processor gets fixed, it takes me an hour just to check blogs and I'm getting impatient with it. **Call me sometime**
You are so beautiful! Those wedding pics are great! it is fun to get to know the other half, since I haven't even seen you in years :)!! So fun catching up!
I love your wedding pictures..you were so gorgeous that day. You two are way cute together.
I miss you guys so much! So many memories. You two are such a cute couple and you can tell you love each other very much. I'll be working on my tag...hopefully I'll have it posted soon!
nice car at the wedding and cute pics
Hi laura!!!! Thanks for saying hi! Chelsea (Sister Norton) told me that you wanted to see my blog, so thanks! Yours is way cute! Great wedding pictures-they're beautiful! Say hi to Sister Norton for me!
Hi! This is Sister Norton's mom! It was SO exciting to see your comments on Heather and Natalie's blogs. She's spoken of you and your husband and how wonderful you are. Great fellowshippers! You have a neat blog, and it's so FUN to see pictures of who she's getting to teach with! Please say hi to her for us, and give her a big from her mom and dad!
OH.MY.GOODNESS! Thank you for commenting on my blog. Do you have any idea how wonderful it feels to be connected to someone who's so close to Chelsea. . . er sister Norton. . . geographically I mean. I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you for stopping by and if you ever have any photography questions, feel free to send them on over. I'd be happy to help. Do me a favor and pinch Chelsea's tooshie for me . . . ha ha ha. . . are you allowed to do that to a missionary?? Hmm.
I said "give her a big from me"...I meant HUG!!! Just so you know:)
you are just so cute! I love the pictures from our camping trip- what a fun time! I hope everything is still going great for you! We miss you so much!
Post a Comment