Okay so look at that smile...I think he was having fun too! :)
We also picked up this second hand old school dance game (similar to Dance Dance Revolution) at a kiddie closet sale. I was super excited to see my husband show me his dance skills, but alas, the thing was having a hard time working...
I was the only one who got the chance to look like a fool before the game pooped out.
| The bend and snap! Works every time! (name that movie) |
We had a Barbie dance game that we got at the kid's sale as well but he wouldn't even try it. :) It was fun to do something interactive and laugh together (and at each other)!
3 comments:
Legally Blonde!
Looks like a fun night!
Too fun!! I love all the pics!! It reminds me of Rusty and I when we play video games together. I am concentrating and trying really hard and Rusty is totally relaxed and he STILL wins!! :) Fun idea :)
you guys are awesome!
Post a Comment