Funny how something so small can make you feel so special.
I do not enjoy doing the dishes. I could say I hate it but, there is one part of it I do enjoy. When I am standing there doing my little everyday mindless task, I get to have time to think to myself...to work things out in my mind. Or sometimes I turn on my dancin' tunes or Sara Bareilles and sing/dance my heart out, but that doesn't mean I enjoy scrubbing hardened cheese from a casserole dish.
This weekend my husband did the dishes. Not once. No, not twice... but THREE TIMES! Not only that but he cleaned the entire kitchen too!
For those who know this man (and all he has to do), well... you'll realize that this is not a common occurrence!
It was so thoughtful and sweet for him to sacrifice any needs, obligations, or rest that he might take care of, and instead help me out a bit. It made me feel special and appreciated.
Ha ha. I love him!
Hey honey...thanks for ALL you do!
1 comment:
love the facial expression! glad you got a break!
Post a Comment