Friday, April 22, 2011

march 2011.

This is our March.  It started out like a lamb and ended like a lion.  With a ton of snow.  I guess there is opposition in all things.  :(

But on the nice days we ended up outside doing things like playing with sidewalk chalk and making big murals in Dad's parking spot so he would see them when he came home! :)



This is my attempt at getting a (camera self-timer) picture of Hannah playing with her Mommy.  We have so much fun together!

Hannah has been into pushing things around, anytime she can get her hands on a toddler sized stroller she starts buzzing around with it.  This is how we improvise without a stroller! :)


PLAYING WITH BUBBLES!  It was not so successful because 1.  too COLD!   2.Hannah hasn't mastered her bubble blowing skills quite yet ;).

We put her hair in curlers one random Sunday before church and it was so cute to see her toddling around like a little old lady.
this is how the curls ended up!!  Even after ratting them a bit the curls still took this form!!!  ha ha it was funny!

Dad:  Balancing his priorities.

She looks like she's watching a 3D film, but she just wanted to wear her sunglasses while she was watching Baby Neptune.


One of Hannah's favorite things to do is to READ!  She. LOVES. BOOKS!  I find her reading them anywhere and everywhere...

in baskets.

chairs.

tents.

Even when I made a huge tent to watch a movie in filled with treats and pillows...  She still chose the books!
She watched for about 15 minutes.  Typical toddler TV attention span.

and then she grabbed the books (we were pretending we were in a cave...that why she looks like a spelunker!)

IN THE CAVE!

Our tent...we made this on a day with inclement weather when we didn't feel like going to the gym or doing anything else productive. 

It was so fun!!!

We made shamrock jewelry on St Patricks Day.

I had to help a little.

The finished products.  Necklace and bracelet (she is soooo into bracelets and things that "go" on your arms--like purses-- right now!)

But she didn't want to wear it for long and we ended up using the shamrocks for an impromptu shamrock search...


Hunting for Shamrocks!


We took a little rest on the step for a minute.  What a HAM!
then we went on a walk and while we were walking....

...we went searching for many more exciting things.
Here is what we found!  Awesome!
And we made a collage out of them!


Hannah decided that Mom needed some extra love from all the stuffed animals!




We played with salt in sensory box!

What do you mean bad luck if I spill the salt?  I having fun pouring this all over the floor!

We made another collage using laminating paper and other doo-dads we had.  We just used two pieces of sticky sided paper (clear contact paper works the best) and all the pom poms and such stuck to it!  it was a fun decoration for our window!

She was stuffing her belly with all the blocks!

Hannah---cut down on those blocks--they're making you look bulky! :)

Hannah enjoying her morning bagel. ;)

Having fun with Brinkley and Caelen!  Reading books and playing at their house.  Too bad she choked on some cereal after bumping her head and then threw up all over herself and their carpet!  It was very traumatizing. ;(

Waiting at Texas Roadhouse.
I took this picture and then remembered about this picture...


... Hannah at about 3 weeks old....on the other side of the same blanket.



We got to go to the zoo with our friends Katie, Mac, Livi and Spencer!  It was fun to see the rainforest animals and hang out with the bats...

Pointing at the bats.

I took this picture and right as I did-- the lizard jumped closer to the window where Hannah was standing.  She was leaning against the glass.  She jumped backwards and almost fell off of the little ledge.  Thanks to the lady next to us who practically caught my child while I was taking this photo.

Hannah waiting with her future husband.

Trying to find the monkeys...I see 4 of them!

I think it's time for lunch.

Before we left the zoo she was like this...

Within 10 minutes...she was like this.


I have to tell you about the best bubbles that we found out about.


they stay bubbled for a long time!

Long enough for a toddler to pop.

We found them at our local DOLLAR TREE.  Someone at mutual had them and told us that they got them at the Dollar Store and we went the next day and bought them out! :)  They are the best bubbles ever!

We made some cookies with Dad!

Don't mind my everyday sweats and t-shirt look, I know it's fabulous.  You don't have to tell me. ;)




And we started swimming lessons... a Mommy and Me class.  It is so fun and Hannah loves it!  We blow bubbles in the water, practice kicking our legs and splashing our arms, jump into the pool, chase rubber duckies, and even go under water!  She does everything really well.  It's cute to watch her be a little fish!
This is Us on her first day of swimming lessons.

Hanging out after lessons with wrinkle toes!


This girl is just too much!

2 comments:

kim said...

What a fun month! March looks like it was a ton of fun!! You guys looks so happy and cute together and Hannah is a lucky girl!! Love you guys!

Katie said...

yeah...I think that the betrothal will work out just fine! :)
Btw, I don't think there is a cuter little girl than Hannah!! What a doll..and you are SUCH a great mom!! Love all of the ideas..you are a ROCK STAR MOM!!