SHE IS SO CUTE! Your mom and I were talking on Sunday and we think Colette and Hannah could be twins. haha. They look a lot alike and are the same silly little girls! haha. I loved the curlers, by the way, I can admit to having thought about it SEVERAL times. I attempted a curling iron once, and well, I feel like a bad mother about that. Colette burned her hands! Anyway... your life is so fun and we are so happy for you! =) Wish you were closer!
1 comment:
SHE IS SO CUTE! Your mom and I were talking on Sunday and we think Colette and Hannah could be twins. haha. They look a lot alike and are the same silly little girls! haha. I loved the curlers, by the way, I can admit to having thought about it SEVERAL times. I attempted a curling iron once, and well, I feel like a bad mother about that. Colette burned her hands! Anyway... your life is so fun and we are so happy for you! =) Wish you were closer!
Post a Comment