April is the perfect time to post pictures from February wouldn't ya say?
Here goes...
Rice krispies + Hannah = BIG mess! :) These pictures will pretty much speak for themselves.
Hannah figured out how to climb into the dryer! She's thought she was so smart!
Links make the PERFECT accessory!
| ( I thought you would all like to see this picture in XLarge! Ha ha! :) |
We found a better solution than the plastic balls that came with this toy...we used pom poms instead and it was a hit!
We got to go the Nature Center (again..yay.) It was a sunny day and not way to cold to we also got to go out and see the animals in their little mini-zoo.
| Climbing in the big fallen log. |
| admiring turtles and "sshh" (fish) |
| Loungin' with a book. |
| Our owl friend. (Hannah was REALLY good at say "owl"!) |
| admiring the owl. |
| more turtles. |
| exploring Lake Erie's topography. |
We got to go play at our friend's house. I guess they all decided it was nap time!
Wearing matching pink bathrobes!
Our latest adventures in eating involve learning how to use a spoon just a little bit better!
We got out a Burger King crown for FHE and told Hannah she was one of Heavenly Father's "princesses" and that he loved her. It was very impromptu but she had lots of fun. :)
| Our very own little "heir of heaven". |
Something that Hannah likes to do with her baby doll is to "feed" her with a spoon. It's super cute! I love seeing her nurturing side! Sometimes when she picks up her baby she'll say "mama, mama, mama" and rock her back and forth!
| rocking her baby! |
This is a no-no, but she still does it when I am not looking! Caught ya! :)
Heading to bed with her kissy-Elmo.
Hannah was having fun playing with necklaces before church!
| Hannah's "concerned" face. |
Hannah on Valentines Day. This is the best pic I got. Cute and cuddly!
The valentine she made for Daddy (Mommy helped)...
| Hannah's valentine from Mommy and Daddy. |
| Exchanging valentine's with Dad...Daddy came home with a "rose" for Hannah!!! Mommy's heart just about melted! |
| And she got a lollipop..spoiled! |
| Eating dinner with Mom and Dad on Vday! (Love Connel's face!) |
| Enjoying some conversation hearts..Hannah's fave treat for Vday! |
We had a couple semi-warm days and got to play outside!!!!!!!
| Blowing her nose! |
Reading stories with Daddy.
First Daddy reads...
Then Hannah reads...
Helping me with the vacuuming...she LOVES to help with EVERYTHING!
Hannah's little reading corner. I love her face of concentration!
Bringing me my birthday gift! Precious!
With Mom on Mom's birthday!
Looking out the window to see lots of ice and wondering when spring will get here so we can play outside some more!
I let her play with some colored shaving cream! It was really funny...and messy!
We ate some homemade snow cones with real snow and kool aid!
| Drinking the Kool Aid. |
Can you guess what she's been eating...hint: these are a favorite at our house!
Just a cute picture...her eyes kill me!
And then...more snow....
Our snowman is ready for spring too!
She ate the snowman's nose!
Making a snow angel!
Admiring her snow angel.
A picture with Mom!
| Fun in the sled! |
| Little girl...Big cold world. |
| wet snowy boots. |
Hannah was doing this thing for a couple months where she would put her hand over her mouth and pout. It was so cute, I think I gave in about every time! For that reason...I'm surprised she doesn't still do it!
5 comments:
She's super cute!! I love those big blue eyes! Isn't it funny how they already get into things that they aren't suppose to when we aren't looking. They are so sneaky, smart and determined!
Hannah makes me smile. I wish I could write down every little thing Brinkley and Caelen said as I scrolled through this post...quite comical, I must say. Brinkley especially got a kick out of the picture of the three of them in his bed. I love that my kids love your kid...who doesn't?
holy cow! these pictures are priceless...She is so cute and I love her personality!
i LOVE this blog! It is such a cool idea. Hannah is adorable and I LOVE that you get to have so much fun with her. She looks like your best friend. =) I also really enjoyed that this whole post took up the whole front page of your blog! good job! keep em coming. we love it.
You are so amazing and so good at documenting. My poor kids... With my memory and writing skills they will be lucky if they even remember they had a childhood. Hannah is just the sweetest thing ever and enjoys life so much and that is because she has such an amazing mommy to help her discover it! Love you and miss you!
Post a Comment