Tuesday, September 28, 2010

sand.



We have enjoyed our last-minute evening outings at the beach.  I can't beat eating ice cream, walking on the beach with the loves of my life!  But now the weather is turning cooler and it's getting cold and gray!  I was able to break out the camera and photographer in me, not a common thing lately...





Sand-eating sequence-of-events featuring Hannah's classic "yuck" face.







  
Isn't her little smile contagious?  I sure do think so.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

these pictures are gorgeous! Hannah is SO pretty just like her mama!

Taunya Spaulding said...

aw! i love the pictures! :)

Trapper and Suzy said...

Wow! I love the pictures! I love the background of the ocean. It's BEAUTIFUL! Oh and you guys are gorgeous too! I especially love Hannah's cute chubby thighs! I just want to eat 'em up! They're so cute!

Leshy said...

heheh i love hannah eating the sand. definitely does not look good.

Amber said...

Love them all!!!

Harris said...

Wow Laura you have such a talent. you took some amazing photos. Your little girl is such a gem and just makes me smile seeing her cute little face. You are also looking fantastic! Keep it up!!! OH and I want you to teach me one day how to take such awesome pics...
PS. if it gets to grey up there come visit down here we are finally able to get outside and enjoy the outdoors and the sun!

The Beck Bunch said...

Sand that tastes like fish, YUCK for sure!! She's so cute!