Saturday, October 2, 2010

a drive.

My husband had the day off.

My little girl enjoyed something new.

Her Daddy enjoyed it just as much as she did.

We were spontaneous.
We picked a random destination, and my husband sat in the driver's seat.
I was the one who controlled the radio.
I love when he turns the radio off and starts up some random conversation, it reminds me of our first date...when he asked me a million questions and I felt like I was in an interview with someone who was going to write my life story.

We saw old barns.

We saw old buildings.

 I love America.


I love being in the country.



We enjoyed a sunset over a small reservoir.




We ate at a BBQ joint that wasn't that great.

We had a cooperative baby in the backseat.

Wednesday was a good day.


2 comments:

The Beck Bunch said...

Oooo so fun!! I love your little family!

Melly Mae, Curt-dowg and B-$$ said...

what kind of camera do you have laura? i love your photography. very nice!!!! you are such a talented little lady!!!!

XxoxOOXOxx
Mellissa