A couple of weeks ago we had a rockin' time at the zoo with our buds in the little play group we go to. On the way there Suz and I got lost (or shall we say I got us lost!) and we ended up going on about 3 different freeways trying to get there. I ended up calling Connel and he gave us directions...it ended up being fairly close to where we were at the time I called him, so we finally made it! The last time we went the 4 runner's AC was NOT WORKING in the blasted August heat, on probably the hottest day of the year! So Suz and I (and our children) were sweating the entire time there. Then I had to stop and get a sandwich for lunch and there was nothing but a really creepy deli with a scary man out front hocking luigi's! (the sandwich was good though!) Ha ha! Seems like every time we go to the zoo it becomes a fiasco. Don't get me wrong, we love going, and we have fun when we get there!!!
And with 10 kids under the age of 3, if you are only there for less than 2 hours, and half of that time you are eating lunch, it's all fine and dandy!
| Our guide for the wild safari ahead. |
Loving the stroller-hood... the Mommies and their kiddos.
| What I didn't catch on camera was the part where he kissed the monkey! |
| The best pic of Hannah (and none of she and I...maybe next time!) |
| A little monkey with her banana. |
Hey! We still got to see the giraffes--my favorite!
I always have fun with you girls! You are the best--and those little play groups are my mid-week blessing! Love Y'all!
1 comment:
Oh fun!!! Molly loves the zoo also!
Post a Comment