Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hairstyle.

Going on plenty of walks...


We've seen the popcorn pop and disappear already!


We also made our Mom's/Grandma's a cute little thing from Hannah, but they will have to wait to see it when it arrives in the mail!  Plus, I forgot to take a picture!

Hannah has wild hair.  It sticks straight up on top!  I think it's cute so I don't do anything to try and lay it down.  The other night Connel and I decided to give her a faux-hawk!  It was too cute.   I can't get enough of this girl (even though she kinda looks like a little boy in these pics!!!)  Haha!




There's plenty more to share (think sitting and teeth!) but I've got to post that later!  Tata!

4 comments:

Wii are the Nelsons said...

maybe that's why I haven't been blogging too. Just watched tonight's Lost - sad! I'm finally caught up with Flash Forward so I'm ready for Thursday. Don't watch V though.
Gorgeous pics. Love her hair too!

The Beck Bunch said...

I love those cute little glove things!!! I bet they are a hit at your house!?!?

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE spring (at least when the weather's good)! I love seeing all the trees and plants green up and life start to happen again outside :) The last pic of Hannah is so cute with her adorable little grin :) Hey when you guys come to Idaho, if you have sometime, Rusty and I (and I'm sure Kenna and Casey too! Did you know Kenna's prego with another baba? :) :) would all love to get together with you guys. Maybe you, Kenna, and I could all get together for lunch. Only if you have time that is :) Fun gloves too!

Tanya said...

Those glove puppets are SO cute!!! I may have to make some!! Thanks for sharing those!