Tuesday, May 4, 2010

forever.

We took these pictures a couple of weeks ago when we drove to Columbus and went to the temple.
Connel and I took turns and Hannah was really good, while we both waited for one another.  She did okay on the drive to and from, but still cried for about 20 minutes each time!  Poor thing doesn't enjoy her car seat!  She's getting better lately though.  It was windy and rainy mixed with sunny skies that day, about 2 minutes after we took these pics it started raining hard!




I'm so glad that I have a forever family!

2 comments:

The Beck Bunch said...

Me too!! Your pictures turned out great.

Brianna Tuckett said...

So glad you got to go to the temple! It's my favorite! I'm so greatful to have the temple blessings in our lives and to know that we are "forever families" Makes a big difference :)