Thursday, May 27, 2010

another walk.

What can I say, We love the sunshine and I love taking pictures, so what you get is another post about another recent walk!






(love that porcelain skin!)



I love my little girl!

4 comments:

C.B. said...

We go on lots of walks too. Love the flag photo. Your little sweetie is darling.

Taunya Spaulding said...

i wish the weather was nice enough to go for walks! i can't wait for summer! love the faux-hawk hair do hannah is sporting! :) it's cute!

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

I love her hair in the sunlight! Couple that with those big blue eyes, she is one cute kid! I don't blame you for taking so many pics...

Brianna Tuckett said...

Way cool pics!! And I don't blame ya for taking advantage of the weather!! If we had some nice weather here, you can bet that's what I'd be doing!! :)