I love the easter dress and the flower on her head!! Very cute! :) I love that in one of the pictures she only has one show on. That is just too cute to me and so much a baby. They're always kicking they're shoes off it seems like :)
Oh My goodness she is so stinkin cute! I love that little munchkin. I wish we were there so we could watch her grow up. I would also like to be there so we can do a big BBQ. Hope you guys are doing great! Thanks for the comment by the way. It made me laugh i had to take a double look at the pic to see where he put his hand. lol.
9 comments:
Super cute! She's adorable in everything she wears.
Yep, completely adorable!! You took some great pictures, Laura. Very talented. :)
Man, She is getting so big. How adorable. you are right, not just because you are her mom, She is beautiful!
You took those? You're a pro! Very cute.
I love the easter dress and the flower on her head!! Very cute! :) I love that in one of the pictures she only has one show on. That is just too cute to me and so much a baby. They're always kicking they're shoes off it seems like :)
You take the cutest pictures! She is so adorable in her Easter Dress!
That flower is out of control!
She is so cute!!
super cute pictures!! You'll have to teach me some tricks :)
Oh My goodness she is so stinkin cute! I love that little munchkin. I wish we were there so we could watch her grow up. I would also like to be there so we can do a big BBQ. Hope you guys are doing great! Thanks for the comment by the way. It made me laugh i had to take a double look at the pic to see where he put his hand. lol.
Post a Comment