oh my gosh! where did you find your little bouncer?? i want to get one for garrett but i haven't found any! i remember me and ashley used it all the time!! :)hannah is very cute and I don't think she looks like a boy! :)
I love it! Hearing your voice and seeing all of you in a video makes me miss you guys Sooooo much!
I love that its mostly just the one leg kicking and spinning her around!! Too cute! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh my gosh! where did you find your little bouncer?? i want to get one for garrett but i haven't found any! i remember me and ashley used it all the time!! :)hannah is very cute and I don't think she looks like a boy! :)
I love it! Hearing your voice and seeing all of you in a video makes me miss you guys Sooooo much!
I love that its mostly just the one leg kicking and spinning her around!! Too cute! :)
Post a Comment