Friday, January 29, 2010

talkin'.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! Thanks so much for sharing. She is so cute! I love her little voice.

Amy said...

Makes your heart melt! What a cute girl. :)

The Beck Bunch said...

I showed this video to Molly twice because she liked it that much! She was smiling when you were playing but her favorite part was when Hannah talked. It's like she could understand what she was saying. So cute!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

How sweet is that! I love it when they find their voices and start experiementing with sounds! How fun!! :) Just an absolute cutie!!! :)

Hanna in the House... said...

Oh sweet baby GIRL! I can't even stand how sweet she is, and look at you mama, with all of your fun blogs! I have had so much fun browsing through all of them!
What a wonder Woman! You ROCK!

Amber said...

I love this! She is such a cutie! She looks so much like you!