Wednesday, January 27, 2010

weekending in boston.

Connel, Hannah and I went to visit my sister and her family over New Years Weekend...in Boston.  Yes, we braved a 13 hour drive with an eight week old...(who is now 12 WKS!  Aaaa!)  And we endured a 18 hour drive home in the snow.

But it was well worth it and Hannah was SUCH a trooper.  She only cried maybe 4 or 5 times and for less than 10 minutes, which I know we will probably never happen again!

Hannah met her cousins for the first time and it was so fun to see them together.




Emily and Aaron took the time out of their busy lives to entertain us at Museums and Libraries...




and we had a great time bringing in the New Year with family.  :)






You know it's gotta be a good year when you wake up next to these two!

 (If you are in want of more pictures detail, I will direct you to my sister's post HERE.  Thanks for letting me rely on you this time Em!)

4 comments:

The Beck Bunch said...

I read the other blog also. It looks like you guys had a good trip! You are brave traveling that distance with Hannah. If you're going to do it though, I think this age is the perfect age. I hope you three are doing well.

Kimi said...

How fun! I'm glad you had such a good time and that Hannah is a trooper in the car. She's looking as cute as ever, of course :) I love the picture of her with the party hat on, and that she smile in her sleep :)

Heidi said...

Thanks for the link to your sister's blog. I loved seeing all these pictures! I can't believe she is 12 weeks already. Crazy! I absolutely love the picture of her in her party hat. So adorable! I'm glad you had such a great trip and a safe one too.

Brianna Tuckett said...

What a Happy New Year's!! It always fun to celbrate the holidays with family!! I'm glad you had a good trip and that Hannah was such a good little traveler (that's always appreciated!) :) :)