Oh my! You have grown so fast! I cannot believe you are already 3 months old. We are loving all the new things that you are doing, it seems that you do something new every single day. We love watching you grow!
Lately you have:
- Gained weight! As of one week ago, you weigh 11 lbs 7 oz...I bet you weight at least 12 now! Which means....
- You have started growing out of your 0-3 clothing...SAD!
- You have officially begun the rebellion against the car seat! You don't seem to like it one little bit!
- You heartily enjoy your baths now! You wiggle your legs and arms and the water splashes everywhere! Yay! We can't give you a bath at night though because you get to excited and then it takes you a long time to settle down. :)
- You are smiling at us all the time now and are starting to giggle sometimes when Daddy tickles your knees and thighs! It is the most adorable thing to hear!
- Not started sleeping through the night quite yet, but Mom is not that worried about it yet, but you are starting to take good naps throughout the day.
- Are really great at keeping your head up when in a "sitting" position, but you are still working on lifting it off the ground when you are on your tummy.
- It seems you are cooing and gooing whenever Mom and Dad talk to you. It's hilarious to hear you do the "mad" cooing at us when you are frustrated!
Love, Mommy and Daddy
Here are some pictures from the last month...
Sleepyhead.
All clean!
So cool in my Bumbo.
Smiling at Grandma while taking a bath!
Stretch! Stretch! Stretch!
Always loves to see Daddy!
LOVES to stare at herself in the mirror of her swing!
Helping Mommy with Laundry!
My baby!
3 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! :)
I can tell you guys are so totally in love. She's gorgeous!
I can't believe that she is bigger than Molly!! I love all of her pictures! I can't wait to meet her, she just so cute!
Post a Comment