Here are some more pictures of Hannah at about 6-7 weeks. My sweet girl just keeps more sweet rolls every day! look at those cheeks!
Precious...
About a week or so ago, Hannah started growing out of all her newborn clothing...it's so sad! I just had to let her wear our favorite outfit one last time. She's obviously upset about growing out of it too! :)
She loves to cuddle with her daddy...and Daddy just can't help it...he falls asleep every time too!
Our cute little ballerina. Look at that face!
More pictures from Christmas coming soon...
11 comments:
I love these pictures! Wow, she is getting so big. I can't believe it. I love little baby rolls. SOOO cute. It is so sad when they grow out of their newborn clothes. sooo sad. I'm really looking forward to the Christmas pictures. Love to you guys.
She looks so big in the first picture! Miss you all and love you too.
Oh my goodness she has gotten big!!! sad how they grow up so fast huh? She is still as adorable as ever!! I can't wait to see her, hopefully then she'll still be somewhat little!
She's a doll! So adorably cute!!!
Augh. Gasp. Gasp. She is so cute it takes my breath away...
she is so beautiful! it is so crazy how fast they just grow grow grow!!! cherish every moment! before you know it she'll be 1 :(
She is getting so big and more and more adorable!! What a cutie!! :) Thanks for the Christmas card! :)
Holy cow. Hannah is starting to look like a cute little girl. She is getting so big! IT is just crazy!! Can't wait to see you guys. WE hope you had a great christmas and that you have a happy new year!
I am such a lucky and happy grandma. All my grandbabies are so adorable (brag, brag) and Hannah Banana is one of them!!
I love your family!!! How big is Hannah now? She looks like she might pass up Molly one of these days, she's not gaining a lot of weight. It's so sad when they grow out of really cute outfits. :(
I can't exactly say who she looks like but she is just so cute!!
Post a Comment