Hannah is actually a pretty great sleeper at night (watch out the last time I said that she woke every 2 hours through the night crying for MORE fooood!) But really, she only wakes every 4 hours or so to eat, which is nice since I have to hold her upright for about 30 minutes after she eats every time! Every once in a while though, she decides she doesn't want to go back to sleep. :)
7 comments:
oh I've had those nights but never thought to record it...haha you must have been wide awake to =) I usually fell asleep while I was feeding my babies whether they were awake or not =)
She is beautiful, Laura. Treasure those times in the middle of the night when it's just you and her (especially if it's not too often :)!!) I loved those times I had to spend with my Livi in the middle of the night. The newborn stage goes by so fast!
What a cutie :) I love little baby noises. I hope she keeps up the GOOD sleeping habits! :)
Nights were rough for me! I am glad she is a good sleeper for the most part. LOVE YOUR HEADER!
That is too funny! I'm glad that she is usually a good sleeper! It was so cute to watch hermove and wiggle and it almost looked liked she waved there at the end of the video! :) Too fun! :)
I'm so glad that she allows you to get some rest! What a sweet baby. She makes me hungry for a new born!
She is so sweet. I love the video. Thanks for sharing. Sorry you are up late some times, but those moments are definitely bitter sweet. I miss being up in wee small hours with a sweet little baby. The video makes me baby hungry.
Post a Comment