Dear Hannah Mae,
We can't believe it's been a month! You are growing so big already! We love holding you and cuddling you all the time. Here are some of the things that you are doing right now...
- Starting to lift your head up.
- Starting to turn your head towards sounds.
- Starting to follow our faces and voices.
- Getting more vocal everyday (crying louder, crying out if you need something, and making more sounds while we play with you or change your diaper.)
- You make the cutest faces when you are falling asleep; they include pouty faces with whimper sounds, happy faces with sometimes cute little giggles, you also stick your tongue out and smack your lips which makes us think you must be dreaming about eating. This is mom's favorite part of putting you to sleep.
- Milk.
- Cuddling on Mommy's chest.
- You like when your Daddy comes home to hold you, if you are half asleep and hear his voice you are suddenly wide awake, but then you always fall asleep once you've been cuddled up in his arms.
- Mommy and Daddy like to sing or hum primary songs to you when it's bedtime, you seem to relax and fall asleep so nicely.
- When someone lightly massages your head or strokes your hair, you relax and get so sleepy.
- Zantac (medicine for acid reflux! Okay so maybe Mom loves it more, but it's a life and sanity saver).
- Getting your diaper changed (cold wet wipes).
- Taking your vitamins.
- Taking a bath.
- Acid reflux.
The doctor prescribed Zantac for the acid reflux and you are starting to feel and act better already. Mom is so glad, because it made her so sad when you were in so much pain!
Of course time is going by way to fast, before we know it you will be way to big and cuddle time will be replaced with chasing you around the house! We love your sweet little spirit in our home and are having so much fun getting to know your cute little personality. I wonder how we got by without the love that you fill our home with! I tell you all the time, but I'll say it again. We love you Hannah Mae!
Love, your Mommy
4 comments:
wow i can't believe she's a month already! glad to hear everything is going great!
awww that was sweet! I love babies! Brayden has always hated baths, there has been a few baths with him just standing there while I wash him, that's a little difficult, but he's not a huge fan of showers either (I think he might grow up to be "that smelly kid" hee hee I hope not)
I can't believe she's a month already! time sure does fly!!
One month already? You're not due for another week ;)
She's so adorable, and I'm so happy to see how wonderfully she's doing! I'm glad you got some medicine for the reflux and that you're both feeling better.
Hooray for perfect little bundles of joy!
What a sweet letter! I'm sure Hannah will read that someday and know how much she is loved! I know I can tell!! :)
Post a Comment