Wednesday, November 4, 2009

she's here!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm not a blogger but I'll do my best.  Hannah Mae Petterson joined us on November 4, 2009 at 10:01 am.  She is 5 pounds 7 ounces and 18.5 inches long.  All is well.  Seems she was a pretty excited to get here as she came at 35 weeks!  But what can I say we're excited she's here.  Doc's say all is well.  She is healthy and doing great!  Can't ask for more.  She is at the NICU right now so they can watch her breathing as it was a little difficult for her.  She's doing great and has not needed any respiratory assistance.  Mostly they just want to keep an eye on her.  She should only be in there a few days!  We have been overwhelmed with blessings!  Here is our beautiful little girl, who has daddy wrapped around her little finger already!


(posted by Connel)

45 comments:

Sweet Em said...

Oh I love her I love her I love her! I can see her cute little Connel chin, but I think she looks a lot like Laura.

I am so glad shes doing well and I expect a new blog post with pics every 12 hours or so, please.

I was in my car when I found out she'd been born and I nearly hit the highway to drive on over.

Amy said...

!!!!! So sweet! Congrats you two! What a lucky little girl to have such amazing parents. I hope everything is going well and that Laura is feeling ok! Keep us updated! We love you!

kim said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful. Now I am very very anxious to find out when she will be blessed so we can come and see her. we will be there for sure!! Congratulations! We really love you guys and are so happy for you!!

Tanya said...

I am SO glad she's doing ok! She is Beautiful!!!! She definatley looks like laura!! I hope everything continues to go well!!! can't wait for more pictures!!! How are you doing Laura?!

MindySue said...

Congratulations Laura and Connell!!! She is beautiful (if a little eager to get here)! We are way excited for you and your little family! What a doll! Could I possibly use more exclamation points!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!

a farmer's wife and her real life said...

YAY!!! We're so excited for you guys. I about fell out of my chair when I saw the title of the post. Congratulations...she's beautiful!

The Sessions said...

She is adorable! Congratulations! I can't believe she's already here!!! I can't wait to see more pics and hear more about how everything went! I'm so excited for you!

Penny Hughes, Personal Publishing Consultant said...

Amazingly Adorable. Hannah was thrilled to know that this little Hannah was also born on the 4th!

Now I HAVE To send those baby clothes!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimi said...

Congratulations! She's absolutely beautiful and perfect! I'm glad she arrived safely and that she and Laura are doing well! Hugs to everybody!

The Beck Bunch said...

WOW!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so excited for you both!

Spencer and Mackenzie said...

Congrats all around! We are so excited for your cute little family.

Madeleine shrieked when she heard the news - ok the phone noise indicating I had a new text. Nonetheless that appropriately sums up our total excitement for you!!

We hope everyone is doing well!

Grandpa Connell said...

She is cute. What do you expect with the grandparents she has. But the bottom picture has her mothers pout. Connel you are in trouble!!!!!!!!

Shalona said...

She is so cute!! Congrats!! Josh is excited that he now has someone to share a birthday with.

Trapper and Suzy said...

Yay!! I bet this was the best little surprise in the world having her come early! And to have her healthy! WONDERFUL! I hope you're doing all right as well! Enjoy the hospital days. Think of them like it's your honeymoon. Take advantage of all the help you're getting from the nurses. That's the part I loved the most.
Oh, BTW, I'm your visiting teacher!

~ kietra ~ said...

She is a doll!! Lots of laura in her! Congrats!

C.B. said...

What a gorgeous gorgeous baby! Laura I am so happy for you. She is lucky to have you as her mamma!

Luke and Katie said...

she is seriously beautiful! Congrats! So thankful that Laura and Hannah are doing well!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Well congrats! Glad to hear all is well! She's adorable!

I'm Amy. Or Melynne. Whatever. said...

Holy wow! I can't believe she's here already! Congrats - she's beautiful!

Alli said...

Congratulations!! I definitely wasn't expecting that post! I'm so happy for you guys. And Hannah is just darling! I'm so excited for you!

Jessica said...

Congrats Laura, she is so beautiful. What a blessing to have such a precious little baby as part of your family. I'm so happy things are well. Can't wait to hear more!

Holly said...

No one deserves this sweet bundle of joy more than you! Congrats!!! :)

Jenn Roberts said...

Aww congratulations you guys I'm so happy she's finally here and I get to see her!! She's absolutely beautiful and you guys are going to be the most amazing parents ever! I am so happy for you both! Love you guys and wish you were still here with us so I could hold her!

elise said...

Yay! So happy for you two!:)

Nikki said...

Congratulations Laura,
She is beautiful! Terra told me you had her so I had to come and take a peek. I am a little jealous though as I am still GREAT with child. I am glad all went well and that she is healthy.

Chatty Family said...

Congratulations! What a nice surprise! You both deserve this blessing - it certainly has been a long time coming! Someone must have known that you had waited long enough!

Nancy said...

Congrats on the new bundle of joy! She is adorable. She is a lucky girl to have you are parents!

Erika said...

Wow what a surprise! Laura, we will have to hear the story on this one! Congrats and I am so happy for you both! :)

Brooks said...

She's gorgeous (of course) and you have a super nice camera because those are really nice pictures!

Leshy said...

BAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! so exciting!!!! i wish i didn't have work i would fly over imediatly!

Ashley said...

Wow! What an exciting surprise! You two will be the best parents. I hope to see her soon! (After you've soaked her in as much as you want too!) Have fun. It's the best!

Ashley said...

Aw! She's so cute! Glad to hear everything is going ok so far. Congrats and good luck these next few months. It always takes a little while to get back into the swing of things-at least it did for me. Congrats again!

Heidi said...

I saw this yesterday but was too excited to say anything. I've had time to process it now. I can't tell you how excited I am for you. You deserve this more than anyone I know. I have always thought that you two would make the best parents. Hannah Mae is in good hands. She is so beautiful. I wish we could come and see her. We have gifts for her. I hadn't sent them yet because I procrastinate and I figured I had a few more weeks. She caught me off guard. So, I will be needing your address. I am so happy for you guys. I love you guys so much. Enjoy your beautiful little bundle of joy.

Oh yeah, when I showed this post to Luke, he said that she was crying because she wants her daddy. I bet she is definitely going to be daddy's little girl.

Brianna Tuckett said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!! How are you feeling? I'm glad to hear that everything is well and Hannah is healthy! It took me by surprise to see this post, but I sure am happy that she's here and healthy! Congrats to you both Laura and Connell :)

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

So sweet, congrats!!

Jamie said...

Look at all that dark hair! Congrats on your little one!

Josh and Krystal said...

She is so precious! Congrats! I am glad things are going well.

heiditucker said...

We are so thrilled for you guys!! She is perfect!!!! I have tears in my eyes, and I'm filled with joy for you finally have your rainbow baby, the first one born after "the rain". Love you guys!!!
The Tucker's
Quentin, Heidi, (Emma), Samuel, Sawyer, and Sailor

Aunt Carly said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her and hold her! Love you guys.

Loni said...

Congratulations!!! She looks beautiful!!! I guess after all these years of waiting, it just seams right that you get her 5 weeks early - in good health!!!

The Lassen Family said...

Congratulations! We're so excited for you. She is absolutely gorgeous!

Editt said...

Ah! Congratulations!!!! All the best during this time you beautiful girl! I hope you are feeling well. Such a fun addition during the holidays!!! All the best!

Sweet Em said...

Tessa was looking at these pictures and now she just got done talking to Baby Hannah on her orange plastic phone.

Taunya Spaulding said...

congrats you guys! she's a cutie! and i'm glad everything is going ok.

Charisa and Trent said...

She's incredible!!!! and absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations!!!!