Wednesday, November 25, 2009

adorable.

Wanna see some adorable pictures?


These were taken by a friend of ours, Click the link to view her website... Ashley Malena Photography.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

THOSE.ARE.SO.CUTE!!!!!!! I loved them!! my favorite one is of you and Connel holding her and the one of her in the tutu!! so sweet! I noticed some cute little pearls on her wrist =) every picture is adorable!! she has such a cute face!

Jessica said...

Such cute pictures & such a precious, cute baby!! She is seriously so sweet. You guys are going to be just awesome parents. You can totally see the love from the pictures.

Ashley said...

Those are so cute. How precious.

The Kesler Family said...

SOO cute! Can't wait to meet her in person....hopefully sooner than later!

Sweet Em said...

I am hyperventilating (and super jealous that you have such cute pictures!) THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE the pics! What a sweet baby girl :)