Coming Home... (I was feeling fine in this picture but it's hospital policy to have the mom in a wheelchair holding the cart seat on her lap...I was just glad to actually have this specific 'rite of passage'.)
The Chauffer...
Just so tiny!
Ready to come home!
Our Beautiful Girl!
Cutie...
After a bath. Her hair is so fuzzy! I love it!
Clean toes!
We were having to feed our baby girl formula to supplement. But since she came home, she gained 10 oz in one week, so no more supplementing! Here is Daddy giving her one of her nightly feedings. Daddy loves to cuddle with his little girl!
Ready to go on a short car ride where we were hoping to get out of the house for a few minutes and go on a drive... but then realized that we forgot the diaper bag, and had to come home!
We are loving every minute with our little sweet Hannah! I hope to update the blog more but I can't make any promises, this girl keeps us pretty busy!

16 comments:
Amazing! You all look so great! I love the picture of the "chauffeur". Look how happy he looks to finally have a car seat in the back seat of his car. Priceless! What an amazing family you are! We love you so much! And Hannah is absolutely beautiful! (like I have said a hundred times before but just can't help myself!)
You are the cutest mom ever Laura! Such a happy little family! I love seeing pictures of your sweet Hannah! She is so cute and I love her fuzzy hair too! I just want to kiss her cute tiny little cheeks! Congrats again! I'm glad that you are all home and doing well!
Oh I can't even stand how beautiful she is! You already look like you guys have everything figured out! You look amazing for just having a baby, It makes me sick! I am so happy for your sweet family.
She is just the darlingest little thing EVER! And so pretty in pink :)
I'm so glad she is keeping you extra busy! What a wonderful family. I like how you still have your baby tracker up in the corner because it reminds me that you don't have to wait till December 9th. You already have you precious Hannah!! Congratulations over and over. I love reading what you are up to. Good luck!
It's crazy how small they start out! What a sweetheart! I'm so happy that she is home and keeping you busy! :) Take lots of pictures- time passes so fast you won't belive it.
She is so precious. I love those little fuzzy heads.
I wish I could have been wheeled out in a wheel chair. I guess they don't have that policy here (I thought everywhere did). I had to walk all the way across the hospital and into the parking garage, that was not fun the day after we had her!!!!!
Hannah is sooo beautiful! They are so fun!
Oh well, forget what I said on facebook! Thanks for more pictures!
SHE. IS. SO. TINY!!!!!!
!!!!
!!
she is a tiny little thing!! but sooooo beautiful!!! it makes me want to have anoth... NO I don't...I need to stop looking!! ahhh!! I'm glad your having so much fun with her!
She is so cute. In one of the pictures she totally looked like Connell. In some of the others I just can't tell. How fun! She is so tiny and beautiful.
she's so cute and i have to say that she looks a lot like Connell! :) can't wait to see her in person!
She is so beautiful! I hope to meet her soon! I know Brody wants to play w her!!!
Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!!! :) I am so happy for you guys :)
how fun! She is so cute! What a fun adventure!Hope you guys are still alive over there!!! By the way you have such a cute little girl!
Love it! Love it! Love it! Love it!!! You look soooooo happy! And we are so happy for the 3 of you!!
Post a Comment