Even though there are no pictures on the wall and there are boxes stacked everywhere... I'm home...for at least 5 more days. Then...home will be somewhere in the greater Cleveland area, OH. For the past month I have been visiting family in MA, ID, OR, and CA. By the time we get to OH, I will have been in every time zone and touched both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans in the course of a month. I'm bragging, but hey it was fun! But, it's also exhausting when you think about how many flight hours I have put in. Did you know that I could have pulled the "pregnancy card" and had pre-board seating for EVERY SINGLE ONE of my flights...yep, all 5 of them, transfers and everything. The southwest attendant told me this on my LAST FLIGHT, yeah, the one where I was practically running to catch my transfer because I just HAD to have something besides peanuts and wheat thins for lunch and I was the LAST ONE to board. Nice.
Pictures to come soon.
P.S. The ice cream man is ringing his bell and playing his music down our street at 8 PM. I think someone needs to tell him that he's not making a great impression on the parents who are trying to put their kids to sleep. Plus, it's getting dark and it is a little freaky to have some man playing his creepy/scratchy ice cream music while slowing driving down the street in the dark--A little suspicious don't you think?
Pictures to come soon.
P.S. The ice cream man is ringing his bell and playing his music down our street at 8 PM. I think someone needs to tell him that he's not making a great impression on the parents who are trying to put their kids to sleep. Plus, it's getting dark and it is a little freaky to have some man playing his creepy/scratchy ice cream music while slowing driving down the street in the dark--A little suspicious don't you think?
1 comment:
Hooray for lots of traveling! I can't wait to see you guys soon!!
I have a friend who heard the ice cream man at 9pm (in Rexburg)...and he was playing "Silent Night". Weird indeed.
Post a Comment