Monday, June 22, 2009

back to reality.

If you haven't already noticed, we have been a little MIA for the past week. That's because we were on VACATION! (yay!) The 18th was our 5th anniversary and so we decided that we would go on a little anniversary trip/babymoon. It was great to get away, but like all vacations go, it was good to be home and sleep in my own bed last night! I have plenty of fun and exciting updates to come, but for right now, I also have plenty (225 to be exact) posts waiting for my attention in Google Reader! I am going to have to take it all in small increments, wouldn't want this pregnant lady wasting her day away on the computer...

I have important things to do like start reading this:

watch this:

and recover from vacation by doing this:

:)

Missed you!

3 comments:

a farmer's wife and her real life said...

Oh I am so jealous! Hope you guys had fun!

Heidi said...

That is awesome! I can't believe you guys have been married for 5 years! WOW! That is so cool. I am so excited you are going to read Twilight. I loved it. Let me know when you are done and what you think of it. And get plenty of rest :)

Sweet Em said...

Hum...I'm dying to know where you went!

I meant to txt you today and ask how you were enjoying being able to eat anything/as much as you wanted...its great, isn't it!