Last Thursday Night, Connel came home with 4 free tickets to the Cardinals Baseball game at Busch Stadium. It was so fun to go to the game with our friends Kim and Brian. I love baseball games (since it is the only real pro-sport game that I have ever been to). The food is my favorite part! I got to eat nachos and a big soda in a souvenir cup. The only part that I don't like is the smell of all the spilled beer everywhere, but what can you do at BUSCH stadium??
P.S. Cardinals won. I don't know what the score was. :)
P.S. Cardinals won. I don't know what the score was. :)
I took this cool pic with a weird setting on my camera.
This weekend we had our friends the Hughes stop by St. Louis on their way to Nauvoo and Carthage. We got to know this family while we managed their student apartments and have been good friends ever since! We got to see them while they were here visiting a few of his old mission areas. We were able to go with them to see the Arch and go out to eat at the Olive Garden (where I ate like a horse!)...I was awful and took ONE picture that turned out really blurry! SAD! Penny, you are going to have to remind me to take a picture of us next time I see you...I don't have any!
No comments:
Post a Comment