According to BabyCenter, today my baby is about as big as an apple. My belly is starting to pop out. I woke up Sunday morning and got dressed for church and Connel looked at me and was like "Woah! You have a belly!" Gee thanks honey!That's okay, I am super excited to have it! Last night he just kept looking at my belly and either laughing or saying something like this..."It's just weird because a couple weeks ago it was somewhat flat and all of the sudden it just jumped out." What a stinker!
Okay so here is the evidence: I took a picture with my camera of the picture they gave us of our first ultrasound (7 weeks along). Baby looks kinda like a tiny little blob, but now our little baby is double the age and more than double the size!
7 comments:
Wow, the size of an apple!? That is pretty big. How exciting! Connel is pretty funny. It was cool to see that picture you posted of your belly. It's so great that you have one.
My belly just popped too. And Dustin keeps making fun of me too. Of course we also have little Piercen who keeps poking me going, 'baby baby'.
That is awesome, David keeps wanting my belly to be there and keeps saying it is getting bigger, I think he is silly and dreaming!!!
Just wait till the day that you wake up and none of your clothes fit! :) it's fun to watch the belly grow for your 1st pregnancy, and then feel them move is the best part I think. I actually missed that after both pregnancies for awhile. I'm so glad this pregnancy is going well for you. :)
WOO HOO Laura! I din't know this until I read it on Facebook this morning. So happy to hear
Congradulations you guys! I'm so excited for you!! hope all continues to go well!
CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the new little one! We are doubly (is that a word?!) excited that you are moving back! Let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment